At Universal, we appreciate that words like ‘Environment’ and ‘Sustainability’ are more than buzzwords on policy documents.
We take environmental protection seriously, and make it a part of every process and procedure in our operation.
We are committed to behaving like a responsible corporate in protecting the environment – which, for us, means the following things:
- Complying with all legal requirements made of us
- Using energy efficiently in all aspects of our business
- Minimising all waste and industrial pollution creation
- Continually improving our environmental management
- Exceeding environmental legislation wherever possible
- Managing our processes, people and materials responsibly
- Reducing all environmental impacts associated with us
Our main environmental objectives are to reduce, reuse and recycle aluminium waste and packaging, closely aligned with ongoing efforts to improve the efficiency of our energy usage in everything we do.